Friday, January 25, 2013

Writing My Autobiography


I am starting to write my autobiography.  
  
So far I have drafted the first chapter, called Gallivan

Dad and Mom
Bertrand Farm 









It covers what my life was like growing up during 1940 and 1950 in a small rural farming community in Saskatchewan.

My journals, diaries and news paper clippings came in handy to compile my story. 

High School 












I have mentioned many people's names. Every one of them have made an impact on me in some way and I truly appreciate their contributions. It has made me who I am today.

It has been a wonderful journey of reminiscing. I spent this past few weeks in a world of laughter and emotions. I feel  it was  wonderful to  take a good look at the events and activities as well as the reactions I had towards them, so many years ago. It has been a therapy for me.     

No comments:

Post a Comment