Tuesday, June 11, 2013

PIMAG® MICROJET™ SHOWER SYSTEM


Randal and I have  up graded their shower system in our Wellness Home on Wheels. 

The first shower I took using the Nikken new shower head  there was a big difference in the feel of my skin. It felt soft and smooth. When using the tap water to wash my face my skin has a noticeably tight feeling.



The only shower system that combines filtration and PiMag Water Technology; an air induction system helps neutralize chlorine; Superfine filtration reduces a wide range of water contaminants; Microbubble nozzle design provides more effective cleaning; Mineral elements produce pi water; Nikken Magnetic Technology decreases hard water buildup; Available in two models: hand-held and wall-mounted. This shower filtration system has been tested according to NSF/ANSI 177 for reduction of free chlorine



For more information go to www.nikken.com/lramartin

1 comment:

  1. ...just a note ...you might want to change the word tape to tap :-) I also love Nikkens' PiMag Microjet Shower Head! I also notice smoother and softer skin and I am using half the amount of shampoo and conditioner now!

    ReplyDelete