Monday, August 15, 2016

A Good Day

It started out sunny and calm when I went for my morning walk.


Face Book is a great tool for gifts and greetings. 
From Randal "I got a cake for you today but it comes with instructions for lighting the candle, let us see if anyone counts them. Luv ya.
 

Lynne sent this: "Youthful, fun, laughter, sunshine, adventure, exploration, creativity, spirited, smart, and supportive. Just a few words that come to mind when I think of you"
 

I appreciated the many greetings from family and friends, near and far. Places like New Zealand, Scotland, England, North Carolina and across Canada. 

In the afternoon Randal took me to the Okotoks Show and Shine



I was more interested in the Quilting Display



A visit from Lynne, Kerry, Kaney, Lexi and Nikki was the hi-lite of my day.

Lexi, Lorraine, Kaney, Nikki
And eating this special cake. 


The day ended with a Thunderstorm.




1 comment: