Friday, April 14, 2017

Blossoms in Osoyoos

The weather for most of the spring has been cool and rainy here is Osoyoos. The word from the locals is that the fruit trees are three weeks behind in blossoming.  


We saw only mist, low clouds and, of course, drizzle and heavy rain. 


The rain brought out the earth worms and snails. 


The water is running off the mountains covering the walking path along the vineyard.  

It was a clear and calm morning this morning so I was out early for my walk, with my camera in hand. My goal was to capture the new blossoms along 45th Street leading to NK'Mip RV Resort and Campground. Pink flowers are starting to appear in the orchards. 


After an active winter Randal and I have settled in for the summer months.
We are saying good bye to our Snow Bird friends and are looking forward to seeing the summer crowd.


                         We still have the  insulation to take off the trailer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment