Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Tool Kit

As we prepare for our RV Discover it Live it Adventure we are packing Tool Kits. Randal will have his & I will have mine.

To get the best out of it our preparation is very important. The energy we put forth will enhance our new life.

It is not just selling the house, down sizing, saying good bye to family & friends, looking for the most suitable trailer and truck, but also taking the stress out of tasks along the way.

My Tool Box includes a visit to Unique Energy to have a session in healing and getting into balance. That hour did wonders for me and I have been looking at my life in a much better way.

I learned how to do "Tapping"  EFT   from Monica.

Our New home on wheels will be a Wellness Home

Along the way we will be going to Calgary and booking in for energy and healing sessions at Britannia Body Works.

There will be others I will be adding to expand my learning and enjoyment to RVing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment