Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Reflective Weekend

Spending a weekend of reflecting on the body, mind and soul is a good way to start a new week.

There was a book I had borrowed from my daughter that was on my night table for some time now without me having read it. When I read the first chapter it simply blew me away. The name of it was Matrix Energetics by Richard Bartlett, D.C., N.D. I found it to fit into to my beliefs and curiosity.

Randal also had found a movie that interested him  Spirit Space We spent time watching it.  It is a follow up to
What The Bleep Do We Know

As I am in this process of  "Down Loading and Letting Go" and putting together plans for a "RV Travel Adventure" there are many things I have came across which is making me reflect. These were a great help and confirmed our decision.

So I am focused and becoming clearer; building my "Support Tool Box" of information; and resolving any conflicts that pop-up. I am staying in alignment of what is most important to me and taking action.

No comments:

Post a Comment