Saturday, August 24, 2019

A Saturday in Osoyoos BC

It was a cooler morning today, a good time to take a walk down town Osoyoos. I took my phone, money and Nikken Water Bottle and headed out at 9:00am.  I walked along the vineyards path from NK'Mip Resort to Cottonwood. It was a 45 minute walk as I'm not a fast walker. Too much to see!!  



Once I got to Gyro Park the activities  were in full swing. Mediation, Yoga, Sun-bathers, a volleyball tournament.

  







The morning was warming up as I continued down Main Street. My destination was the Saturday Market. But first, I stopped at Home Hardware to buy a sun hat.  




I headed right for the fresh organic vegetables. It did not take long to fill my bag!! I phoned Randal to pick me up with the car. 

When we returned to the trailer I was proud of my purchases as I rested to refresh with another drink of PiMag water!!! 

It can not get any better than that!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment