Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Reaching My Goal



Last March I made a decision to continue on my journey of maintaining and improving my health. I joined a local Weight Watchers, or otherwise know as, Wellness that Works. This group of interested people who chose to go on their journey to do the same met every Tuesday morning in Osoyoos BC. After diligently following the WW program I got to my goal weight. With doing this I received my Life Membership.

Anne Marie   Lorraine    Jill

Leading the group was Jill Zimmerman along with her Co-Worker, Anne Marie. The support given to everyone was great and encouraging. Thank you Jill and Anne Marie! 


Make a Decision to set a goal that feels good; 
Put your Attention on that feeling and  goal;
Follow through with action; 
Never give up on your goal; 
Be Grateful and Rejoice with the outcome. 







No comments:

Post a Comment