Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Healing Sessions


While in Calgary I always make sure I get my healing sessions that did wonders for my body and mind. I cannot say enough for my daughter, Lynne, who has magic in her hand.
Besides being a Massage Therapist, Lynne is studying to be a Health Coach and does Avesa Healing Energy   Avesa Quantum Healing work as well.
She promotes the benefits and how to useYoung Living Essential Oils

She and her husband, Kerry, own and operates the   Britannia Body Works  Health Centre. Kerry has been practicing as a Massage Therapist for over 25 years and is in demand for his caring manner and ability to make his clients feel good.

A Reflexology treatment from HeArt of Healing at Love2Move, by Rita Davies R.M.T. M.B.R.A, M.A.A.T.M, gave such beneficial session 

No comments:

Post a Comment