Saturday, June 24, 2017

A Chance Meeting in Osoyoos

This morning I assisted Randal on a Black & White Photographic Shoot with a film camera. We went to the Osoyoos school where he took a few and then to the walkway along the lake. 



When he finished we were putting things in the car and I was getting prepared to walk back to NK'Mip RV Resort. A car from Saskatchewan parked next to us. Then I heard my name being called!! I thought it was Randal but when looked behind me a lady jumped out of the car and said “It's Donna, Donna and Michael Fischer”. 

Michael, Lorraine, Donna 
What a surprise!! 
What are the chances that we meet friends from Lumdsen SK on a Saturday morning in Osoyoos? 
Michael, Donna, Lorraine, Randal
 We invited them back to the trailer to continued our visit. 
We caught up on what each of us were doing and the people we once knew back in Lumsden




1 comment: