Thursday, June 15, 2017

Losing a Day or Two

Have you ever woke up in the morning with plans for your day? Have you even walked out of your bed room into the living room to find out that was the next day? Have you ever then went out side to find it was two days later?


Well, this morning thinking it was Wednesday, I was all set to take my morning walk in a different direction. When I entered the 'KOLD Room' of our travel trailer. (KOLD=Kitchen/ Office/ Living/Dining), Randal reminded me that it was Thursday! Thursday is my day to walk from NK'Mip RV Resort  to JoJo's Cafe, Osoyoos for a cup latte on a buy five-get one free card


Randal told me to make sure that when I go outside that the day may be Friday!! Needless to say we had a good belly-laugh this morning!! Randal road his bike and met me at JoJos.




                         I walked back enjoying all the scenes and flowers.

  

1 comment: