Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Adventurers From Germany


       It is very gratifying to meet young people who are adventurous. It reminded me of when I hiked throughout Europe during the early 1960's with my two friends. Many times we were welcomed into homes and were well looked after. 

     This morning I was out for my walk along Osoyoos Lake in the NK'Mip Campgrounds. A van caught my eye and I had to stop to talk to a young lady sitting at the camp table. 




     It excited me to engage in a conversation. As I continued on my walk I thought I needed to get picture of the van and invite the two young ladies for breakfast. It gave Randal and I an opportunity to host them and learned so much from our guest from Germany  



Thank you Kesten and Julie for spending the morning with us. 

1 comment: