Monday, February 18, 2013

Mountains of Arizona











I was especially awed by the rugged rocks

That make up the Arizona mountain ranges

They stand majestically proud over the years

They say to me

Here I am, I am infinitely strong. Feel the peace in what you see”



Randal and I hiked 2.4 miles on Treasure Loop #56 up the Superstition Mountain in Lost Dutchman State Park, Apache Junction. 

I walked 8026 steps, in 3.483 miles or 5.618 km and burned 220.1 calories.

www.azstateparks.com   Named after the fabled lost gold mine, Lost Dutchman State Park is located in Apache Junction in the Sonoran Desert, 40 miles east of Phoenix. Several trails lead from the park into the Superstition Wilderness and surrounding Tonto National Forest” From the brochure map





No comments:

Post a Comment