Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Friendship Made Easy


This afternoon was very pleasurable when I had a visit from two enthusiastic women, whom I had met at a RWN luncheon some time ago and also at the Staples Health & Wellness Expo.

Linda Painter was winner of a Nikken Spa Gift Bag from my display at the Expo and Laurie Schnell is a member of Care From The Core Board of Directors.   Care From The Core.   Linda is a Creative Designer who owns and operates  Linda's Sewing Room  Custom Design and Sewing. She specializes in wedding gowns that show such wonderful details that any bride would feel proud to wear. 
Linda and Laurie are in partnership in the business of  Life Balance With Laurie which “help one to achieve balance from within” with Quantum Wave Lasers and Essential Oils. 
I had the opportunity to share the Nikken Products with them. They were treated to a Magnetic Shiatu Massage, which totally relaxed them, as they reluctantly did not want to get up from the sleep system.
It was so very nice to share similar ideas on wellness and alternatives. I am grateful to have been able to welcome Linda and  Laurie into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment